Tuesday, March 18

Going the "other" way



Elaine, Hilary, Joe, Marissa, Danny and myself walked today! Let me rephrase that: Elaine, Hilary and I walked today. Joe, Marissa, and Danny were pushed in strollers. Danny snuggled down and slept the entire way. Next time they can push us!!! We chose to go the opposite direction we went last time. It was noisy: leaf blowers, cars etc. Then came the pounding of feet and we turned around to see Misako running toward us. We quickly speeded up...just joking! Misako was only able to join us for a short while but we enjoyed the time that we had with her.
Hilary left her camera in the stroller so I'm posting pictures before she can!!:) I have to say it was way more fun having someone else's camera when they had "film." Deleting pictures is way to easy now.
Anyway, a good time was had by all...come join us!!!

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Hilary, please help me with my work out hair as well as wardrobe, this is embarassing!

Hilary said...

Oh, yes, since I'm the queen of looking smashing all the time, I'll start doling out my expertise! :)