Tuesday, March 18

The Before Picture


Here's the group that walked the first day...sorry it took so long to put it on here...but then anyone who would like to babysit so I can blog...feel free! *grin

We had a great time taking up the entire path so others couldn't pass us etc. We actually had really nice weather, with it only raining when we arrived home. Lucky us! Those in this picture did make sure I was in one of the pictures taken...but the bonus of having it be my camera is I got to choose the picture to upload. I feel so powerful! *hee hee

Those of you wanting to join us, please note the dress code- Spandex is bad as well as sportin' sports bras. Let me tell you, you would be absolutely embarrassed to walk with me if I showed up wearing the above mentioned. (unless however, they were covered by other clothing, which makes it ok.) At the same time I am shocked to look back and see that no one is wearing leg warmers...it is time Ladies to get in style! Dig in those closets...you've got to have the ones you wore in the 80's in there somewhere!! And then again...who am I to discuss style?!

Hilary-maybe you need to post "walking/workout" styles so we'll have something to wear for our "after" picture!

No comments: