Saturday, June 7

Well, I went a walking all alone,

Jill and I were supposed to meet and then the basement out at the Keddies had water in it, and Jill was trying to get that figured out. So with no way to get ahold of me, she came late, and I had already started out. While walking alone I saw....(sorry you did not see these- Hee hee).....

The flowers, trees and grasses which over the last few weeks of spring? were growing and becoming lush in spite of the cold. It looks very different now from when we started.

I saw so many people with big smiles on thier faces. Did I have a booger? Another bad hair day!?

One momma goose had about 7 little goslings and they were all cuddled together on the bank. Fuzzy little feathery cute babies, awww.

One litte bunny went hopping across the path, then went and nibbled at some leaves by the side of the trail. He did not seem to think I was at all important.

I made it to our bridge, and since I am trying to challenge myself, this time I crossed the bridge! Ha. I found some shots I want to take with my camera, and the Willows Run golf course is there on the other side. Who knew?

Then my favorite sight was coming back, yes it had started to drizzle slightly but it felt pretty refreshing, was.....Jill! We had a great visit on the way back and I was so glad I had come.

See you soon, out walking!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm glad your walk was lovely and that you saw so many happy, fun things :) And I'm sorry the rain ruined our walk on Tuesday. Or that I let the rain ruin our walk on Tuesday because I refused to walk in it....I'm going to stick with blaming the rain :)