Thursday, May 8

Fit Flops!


Ladies...what a break through...no longer do we need to exercise and eat right! All we need to do is wear the "right kind of shoes!"




Oh and while you're reading...feel free to eat a piece of chocolate cake. *grin
I bet most of you already knew about these and are laughing at me right now. Either way, I will continue walking on Tuesdays and Thursdays...I actually can't stand flip flops...having something between my toes bothers me, I know it is weird but it can't be helped. Oh well....it was a nice idea! (But maybe it will work for you?!)

3 comments:

Lainey said...

What really strengthens the leg muscles is the twitch you get when you see the price tag. I think I see improvement already and I haven't even bought a pair!

Hilary said...

Sheesh. Did you see the pair with the leather fringe?!

Brent and Dayla said...

There's always a way to market a product that women might buy if it gives you a "work out" without really having to "work out" :-)